Yesterday I was very busy around the house, cleaning, shopping, cooking, etc. But, once I finally sat down around 10:30 pm before bed, Ella decided it was time to be awake! And when seven pounds of baby decides to wake up and move about, you take notice! Let's just say, I was uncomfortable.
I'm pretty sure she was crossing and uncrossing her legs and squirming around and possibly started the wave right before she decided to sumo wrestle my internal organs. We retreated to bed thinking that laying down might help. Nope. I laid on my side which usually slows her down a bit since I think she's gets a little squished, it didn't, she was on quite the roll. Then I exclaim, "oh great, now she has the hiccups!" to which Loran could only laugh at the craziness of this all.
I have a pretty open calendar this week. It's kind of hard to plan anything. I will run a couple of errands today and have some crafty things I'm working on at home. Not to mention, yesterday I cleaned my entire office/scrapbooking room. Which, had a taken a "before" photo and posted it, you'd have thought it was a clip from the show Oprah just did on people who hoard things...not sure what got into me, but it is very clean and organized now! Maybe it was nesting, whatever it was...I'm happy it happened. I also decided I needed to go through all of our onsies and pjs today to make sure they were all in the right drawers by size. Then I labeled each pile with post-its so Loran and I would know in our sleep deprived state which items should fit now and what to wait on. Anal? Yes. I'm going to say it's nesting again.
No comments:
Post a Comment