Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Baby New Year

I was going to post, but looks like Loran beat me to it. Both he and I awoke this morning feeling hung over and took ibuprofin before even getting out of bed. Unfortuantely, we weren't the party animals of prior years. Loran was asleep before New Years and Ella woke up to be fed at 11:57...that was a different way to ring in the new year.

Ella decided that she would spend the New Year like so many others were...by drinking heavily all night long. She usually sleeps stretches of 3-4.5 hours between feedings at night. Not last night, she was going about 20 minutes - 1 hour. Ugh! Finally, we let her sleep in bed with us because it was getting too annoying to be in and out of bed so frequently. Of course, that meant that I only partially slept because she was curled into my side so I couldn't move.

Luckily, breakfast, coffee and showers help you feel more humane. And really, I've had less sleep in college. Barely.

Happy New Year!

No comments: