Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Pass the bottle around

Loran has given Ella two bottles and this morning, I gave her one and she took it just fine from me. I went to my Bible study which starts at 9:30 and I was typically running late before Ella. This morning was quite the adventure. She woke up fussing around 6, but it hadn't been long since her previous feeding so Loran brought her to bed with us and just cuddled her until he had to get up. Then I cuddled her and she slept until 8. That was our first mistake. I had to get her fed and dressed, myself fed and dressed and pumped and out the door by 9:25 at the latest. Well, Ella likes to take her time eating, she'll oftan feed for 45 minutes if I let her. So, I rushed her and she was mad. We made it to church 5 minutes late and she cried so I gave her a bottle right away. Then she was good. Ugh, it was no fun though. Too stressful to try to get out of the house so early...

I'm going to nap!

No comments: