Yesterday I got the spring cleaning bug and I got a lot done when Ella permitted. One thing I did was get out her 6 month clothes and sort them from the 9 month clothes. I can easily say that Ella does not need any clothes or pajamas that are under 12 month sizes! She has an entirely new wardrobe. It's kind of fun, but the fact that she's not a pukey baby is going to make it hard to get through all of these cute outfits!
I just can't believe how much Ella has changed in three months. I was packing these tiny clothes away and it seems so hard to believe that at one time she was too small for those outfits! Now she's getting to the point where she likes to sit up, assisted and doesn't like to be held like a baby! When she's laying on her changing table, it seems like she's doing stomach crunches because she's trying to sit up. It's just amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment