Thursday, April 17, 2008

Ella Gets Admitted to College ...Admittee Party

The Princeton Alumni Association of the Northwest (because as we all know, there is nothing either North or West of Minnesota) held its annual party to recruit admitted seniors to attend. With an admit rate of 9.25% this year, again, none of my interviewees were good enough to get in.





This year, we brought Ella, so that she can start buttering up to all of the interviewers in advance of her interview in 17 years. Thanks to Layla, Lia and Sarah, we had this cute outfit to put her in!



3 comments:

Katy said...

And now that outfit is packed away in your Reunions suitcase, right?? I can't wait to meet her!

themama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
themama said...

She's adorable! Glad the outfit fits... she's growing so fast!

Thanks for the picture, I'll pass it along to the girls.

I also second Katy's comment!