Saturday, April 12, 2008

Good Luck, Immune System

Ella just finished her last bottle of breast milk. She usually slams down her bottles in about ten minutes. She must have known this one was special because she really savored it. It took her about 20 minutes to finish it and she kept stroking the bottle. I feel bad to have given it up, but at the same time, I hung on despite many obstacles, and I'm SO happy to not be pumping any more.

This morning, Ella was going crazy on her play mat kicking and swatting at her toys. That thing was rocking! Then, she just passed out from sheer exhaustion. She played herself out! What a nut. So, now she's taking her morning nap so I'd better get showered. Loran is at a group leader training for church, so, I've got to get moving before crazy baby wakes up again for more action!

No comments: