Just kidding, she's not sick...she only plays a sicky. Ella's new trick is fake coughing. She'd previously fake coughed once or twice here or there but today she was pretending to hack up a lung. Ellen and I got quite the kick out of it.
Ella and I went to Northfield to visit Ellen, Ahnika and Cully. We went on a long walk which Ella slept through. She was a great eater at their house and chowed down her sweet potatoes and cereal with only a few raspberry splatters.
Tomorrow, we're going to try green beans if she's coherant enough after swimming lessons. She's usually pretty tired after those so we'll see.
I can't believe my baby girl is almost six months old! Where has the time gone? She's so precious and fun, everyday is a new adventure and I look forward to every morning when I get to see that huge smile form across her face when I come into her room to get her up. It's so rewarding and heart melting at the same time. I still can't believe she's so big though. Time goes so fast and I wish I could just have one more day of her cuddled in a little ball on my chest, sleeping and making little baby sounds. Now she'd rather pull my hair, grab my lips and try to suck on my cheeks...which is still cute in a different kind of way.
No comments:
Post a Comment