Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Spaghetti Uh-Ohs

I love that Ella is able to eat real human food. Of course, it's still hard to do meal planning because Loran and I eat a lot of crap foods that are high in sodium so I either need to do some changing of what we eat or modifying of what Ella eats. *sigh*

We had spaghetti the other night and I gave some to Ella. She really liked it, but she's not too sure about picking it up yet. She tried, but much rather preferred being spoon fed.





Now that she's great with self feeding, she does this funny thing with her fist. She'll use the back of her hand to push any food in that might be trying to escape. She hardly ever drops food, but if you forget to roll up her sleeves, like I did, this creates a little laundry problem!



It's now turned into jacket weather. Previously, I'd posted that Loran bought Ella a new, cute jacket. While she doesn't complain about having to be stuffed into her jacket and losing the ability to move, she definitely silently protests with her face!


I was very excited to see my little family on Sunday afternoon after being away. The house was in great shape, the baby was clean and happy and Loran looked a little worn out, but generally happy. Ella was actually a little shy with me at first, I can tell she was definitely Daddy's buddy this last weekend. But after her nap, she was my buddy again too.

No comments: