Yesterday my mom and I took Ella to the MN Zoo. It was such a perfect day. 74 degrees (in November!) and sunny with a light breeze. The animals were so active and the new Russia's Grizzly Coast exhibit was so amazing. The bears were so fun to watch. As were the tigers who were really active. Ella stayed awake for almost the entire outing which is impressive since we were there from 11 - 3:30. She enjoyed the people watching and screaming/screeching for entertainment. We called it the baby alarm. The animals knew when Ella was on the way. That or she was trying to communicate with the prairie dogs.
Grandma and Ella by the tiger exhibit.
That's a big kitty!
After her bottle she was especially wound up and screechy, we were joking that she must have some Red Bull in her formula. Three minutes later, I look down at her in the stroller and she's passed out sleeping. So, she missed out on the dolphins, but otherwise, saw many kids and animals. It was such a perfect and fun day.
Then, I'd just changed Ella at my Mom's house and after I'd gotten her dressed, she was laying on her back, on the floor and she just rolled over! It was the first time she'd rolled over from her back to stomach. Previously, it's always been tummy to back. She did it three more times. Of course, when we got home, I tried to show Loran and she would not roll. I'm not entirely sure he believes me, but my mom saw it, so I have a witness.
Loran is in the zone watching election results pour in. This is one of his favorite days of the year, besides his birthday.
2 comments:
That's so funny! Simon tried to rip the sticker off my shirt several times. He got so mad that I wouldn't let him eat it. What is it with these little kids and wanting to eat everything? Already today I've had to rip paper out of Simon's mouth. Not too sure how much went down before I got it out.
I love the picture of Loren with the TV on and two laptops. That's hilarious! :)
Nice work rolling Ella! And I too love the picture of Loran!
Post a Comment