Ella and Grandpa Brad
On our walk...it was chilly!
Aunt Chelsey and Grandpa Brad pushing each other around - it's tradition.
Aunt Chelsey doesn't need turkey to fall asleep, just a lab report. Ella devising her Black Friday strategy.
This wheel tastes road-worthy.
You can do it, Dad!
Papa and I are ready to hit the road.
Friday we slept in and did not do any shopping! We did put up our Christmas tree. I'm convinced that Ella may be Jewish as she hasn't taken any interest in our tree. Oh well. That evening she spent a few hours at Grandma and Grandpa's while we went to watch Blaine lose the Prep Bowl - just like old times!
Putting the first ornament on the tree.
I'm ready to pull a sleigh...put me in!
Saturday we had lunch on the Straight side with everyone. We also celebrated Grandpa Brad's completion of his Bachelor's degree as he works towards his Masters in Astronomy.
Showing off their respective education levels.
Ella and Great Grandpa and Grandma Straight
Ella in a turkey-coma
The night got even more exciting because Ella was invited to her future boyfriend, Jack's, first birthday party! Jack is exactly three weeks older than Ella. It was her first friend party and it was very exciting!!
Ella wishing Jack a Happy Birthday! Watching Jack (Jack's parents) open gifts!
The birthday boy!
Sunday was a pretty typical day, thankfully! And this morning, we were up and ready to get Ella's 12 month photos taken. I can't believe she's almost a year! WOW!! In a few weeks, I'll be posting pictures of Ella covered in cake. Or not, she's so dainty about eating, I'm not sure we'll be able to get her to go all in.
No comments:
Post a Comment