So I'm clicking through seeing various sections and angles of brain, brain and more brain...but then I see this section, which is obviously her face. You can see her teeth, eyes, nasal passages, etc. It scared the bejesus out of me! Nightmarish. Apparently, this is what our precious sleeping baby looks like through the eyes of a giant magnet. Eeeek!

Last night, Ella started coming down with a cold and had a hard time getting and staying asleep. There was a lot of crying and cuddling until nearly midnight when we finally elevated her mattress and then we all slept better. Of course, this morning, I woke up and found Ella sleeping at the bottom of the mattress hill. Today, she's in a great mood, but really drippy. She also seems to have a low-grade fever. I don't think it's related to anything that happened yesterday, just coincidence. But luckily, it wasn't like this yesterday or she wouldn't have had the MRI.
Happy Nightmares!
2 comments:
How do you get your ultrasound pix on your blog? i've tried it so many times and can't get them to work. any tips???
ps. glad that everything went well yesterday. hope you get good results back soon. sorry to hear she has a cold--teeth maybe?? allergies? logan and mine are horrible right now.
Wow, that is a really scary picture.
Post a Comment