Ella and I started what will be a new tradition, going to the zoo on the first day of school. We arrived five minutes before they opened, and Ella was the first girl into the zoo. We were beat by one little boy. But, it was a great day. We almost had the zoo to ourselves, there were only a few other stroller bound kids there. Unfortunately, Ella slept a half hour on the way home and decided that was her nap for the day. So...the day got long for mommy!

Admiring the lily pads outside the zoo, awaiting the doors to open.

Sparky!!

Ella's new pet.

The lion - or, as Ella calls it, "
nya"

Family reunion.

I just love this one!
And here it is!
The online debut of "Chewy" as a two syllable word! Prepare for some heart melting!
2 comments:
That one with the sunflowers is absolutely precious!
I just love that video of her saying "Chewy". That will be a moment to remember.
Post a Comment