Thursday, November 26, 2009

Two-berty

I'm stealing this title from a friend's facebook status...I think it sums up Ella's current disposition perfectly. One minute, happy and smiley, the next...cranky, angry and teary. Two-berty.
This is a look I've been seeing more and more of...

Last week, Ella turned the big 2-3 months. She's taken this aging thing in stride. Next month will be the conclusion of the weekly/monthly Ella picture series. Wow. How can she almost be two years old?
This is how I find her more and more mornings. Zippers are awesome when you're almost two. She just needs some gold chains to complete this look.

Here's our Thanksgiving so far....

Loran and Ella have engaged in some story reading.

Coloring has started on the traditional "Oh You Turkey Coloring Contest" which is turning into a rivalry between Ella and aunt Chelsey.

Which has led to some evil text messages back and forth. This reads "This is what world-class competition looks like. Feel the terror"

But, eventually, the crayons were put away...thus leading to...

Two-berty.

No comments: