Last week, I was in my best friend Rhonda's wedding. We had a gorgeous weekend up in my old college stomping grounds. It was so fun to partake in girly things like getting my hair done while Loran wrangled the girls. The girls didn't make it through the entire reception, they left after dinner to go on a drive with Loran where they both napped. Upon returning, they ripped it up on the dance floor and then we all bagged out around 9:30. Lame. But, everyone was really tired. I hesitated to take off my dress and take down my hair. I really felt gorgeous. Loran won the hairpin guess - having guessed I had 60 pins and in actuality, I had 61. There aren't really any prizes for that win though...
Ella would only dance with Kim.
Lily has started sleeping through the night - I'd say 75% of the nights/week. Luckily, Sunday morning was one of the majority and we all slept until 9:30, when Ella climbed out of her "new big girl bed" in the hotel and came over to our bed to say good morning!
Loran reads the "Fible" (as Ella calls it) in an effort to settle down the little firecracker.
Lillian is calm, cool and ready for bed.
Everyone did well at the hotel. Lily fell right to sleep both nights without any problem. Ella was our problem child. She was excited to be somewhere new. By excited, I mean E-X-C-I-T-E-D!!! Every bedtime she acted as if her toothpaste was made of Red Bull. She was just getting started - she was ready to PAR-TAY! We couldn't help but laugh at her shenanigans, which became less and less hilarious after the 11pm hour. She's not a night owl. Owls are too calm. She's a night hummingbird.
Lily is totally in love with her giraffe!
No comments:
Post a Comment