Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Little House on the Guthrie

On Saturday, we participated in Target Family Fun Day and visited the Guthrie Theatre in Minneapolis. The behind the scenes tour was really neat. Of course the views were amazing. Ella enjoyed story time. But the highlight? Clearly it was dressing up in the Little House on the Prairie costumes and having our photo taken. It was my every little girl dream. If I could have crested and then run down a hill covered in prairie grasses it would have topped the bliss spectrum.

This is every girls dream, right?






I apologize for the short posts. There is currently a toddler wearing "big girl underwear" running around our house. This really just means that every post I try to make is interrupted by helping someone sit on the potty or retrieving dry "big girl underwear" when someone forgets where they should be peeing. Potty training is less than thrilling.

1 comment:

manda said...

I think Loran needed a fiddle in the little house pic!