Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Summer Cut

Another season, another Ella haircut. We started summer with a nice, short do for Ella. She’s loving it. We’re loving the ease of caring for her hair and the fact that it’s not constantly coated in whatever she was eating that day. We’ve received quite a few compliments everywhere we go. By now, had we not ever cut Ella’s hair, I’m guessing it would have been knee-length. That would have been a disaster on so many levels!

Ella did great, she happily watched cartoons while her locks were carefully cut. She only cried during the hairdryer, but quickly pulled it together. At the end, she immediately knew she was due a sucker and did not hesitate to ask politely for one! All in all, quite the success and we’re ready for summer’s warm temps. Seriously, stop being cold. *eats words as it’s supposed to be in the high 90s at the end of the week*

 IMG00487-20110615-1413 IMG00489-20110615-1428

And yes, I’m aware they call it the summer cut when referring to dogs. Be glad I didn’t get her the “Lion Cut” for cats!

catlinecut1

No comments: