I’ve had some requests for this recipe. It’s a great cool weather dish, easy to make and mighty tasty. Don’t tell my mom, who tried to convince me to eat Tater Tot Hot Dish my entire childhood, mostly unsuccessfully – but now I like it. A lot. The girls? It’s hit or miss.
32 oz. bag frozen tots
1 lb ground beef, browned
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
2 -14 1/2 oz. cans green beans, drained (I use frozen)
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 T. dried onions
1/4 c. milk
1. line bottom of slow cooker with frozen tater tots
2. Combine remaining ingredients. Pour over potatoes
3. Cover. Cook on High 3 hours.
Note: sprinkle individual servings with your choice of grated cheese.
1 comment:
This looks amazing. Uh-mazing. Its like everything I love and then you sprinkle cheese on it. What more could I want?
Post a Comment