I got a call from the doctor's office to tell me that I did test positive for Group B Strep. While it's not a big deal for me, and I'll never have symptoms from it, and it's really common, it does mean I'll have to have IV antibiotics upon arrival at the hospital as it can pose some respiratory issues in babies. Oh well. I'd have an IV anyway if I had an epidural.
Yesterday I was miserable. No matter what I did, there was pain. If I lay down, my hips hurt, if I sit, my pelvis hurts and if I stand my back hurts. When I stand up and walk, everything hurts for a few minutes. Today I'm feeling a bit better, but last night when Loran got home, I just burst into tears because of hurting all day. It was really frustrating. In happier news, we had dinner late last night, around 9, and it was spicy and I had zero heartburn and zero reflux! So, there's hope!
Today it's snowing, so I'm postponing some of my errands for tomorrow. I just got back from Bible study and I think after lunch, I'll wrap Christmas gifts! Ho ho ho!
No comments:
Post a Comment