Loran has been doing his best to help out as we hit our final days before Ella Time. Tonight, responding to widespread criticism of Huggies diapers for newborns, I found our receipt for all of the ones we have purchased and have them ready to go back to the store for Pampers Swaddlers instead. I for my part will wash out the cloth diapers we've bought, and use them when possible. There will probably wind up being a rather mixed strategy here.
Today, I cooked two more meals (for 8 servings!) of Chicken & Wild Rice Soup and my mom's Potato Soup. These will come in handy. Our Kenmore 18 cubic foot chest freezer is honestly starting to be almost full, on account of the ~70 we have already made. Our cookbook on the topic is Frozen Assets.
I have learned that we have 13.5 Pampers Points. At 20, we can start getting free things.
Very exciting times here at the Gutt household. Things could change any day now!
1 comment:
I'm so excited for you guys!!! I know Ella will be beautiful, smart, and sweet, just like her parents. :-) Can't wait to see the first "on the outside" pictures!
Post a Comment