It's amazing how eight pounds of baby can produce so much stuff. Everywhere you look in our house there is some sort of baby implement. Pacifiers, bottles, pacifier clips, blankets, shoes, hats, mittens, nail clippers, boppys, spit-up towels...it's everywhere! Today we've been home all day, so I've tried to straighten up a bit, that will last until Loran gets home, then we'll start all over again tomorrow morning!
I may try to walk on the treadmill a bit...that would be my first actual workout other than the simple exercises I was given to do in the hospital and shortly after birth. Hawaii is only a month and a half away...
Here is a pictorial array of baby gear, I have titled them (in order, left to right): Pacifier on Lunch Bag; Hat Next to Stove aka: Fire Hazard; Coffee Table Entertainment; Two Lifesavers Next to Mom's Side of the Bed...last but not least: Christmas Was a Month Ago?
1 comment:
Thats great, that is totally what it is what like for us when Ahnika was a baby - the pacifier was one of our best friends and we couldn't have enough of them scattered around. You just never know when you will need it! :) Oh and if it makes you feel any better, we just took our x-mas tree down this week! I love the blog and pictures!! Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment