Who are these first time parents who run to their child's bedside every time they make a noise? They aren't me. If I attended to Ella every time she made a noise, I'd have to pull up a lawn chair and cooler and never leave her bed. Babies are the loudest sleepers ever. This kid grunts, groans, snorts, snores so much! I think I'm losing some sleep having her in the room with us, but I don't want to move her out until she's eating once during the night. And, the longer she's with us, the less house we have to heat at night.
I've figured out why some people breast feed until their child is in middle school. Not breast feeding hurts. Plain and simple. Not emotionally, it physically hurts! Once you go too long...pain! This is why anyone shopping at Trader Joes in Maple Grove around 8:30 Saturday night would have seen me, pumping away in the car, while Loran shopped. I couldn't take the drive home with the bumps. And my car, thankfully, has an outlet! Loran even bought me flowers, it was much appreciated.
Yesterday and early today Ella ate a lot and frequently. Now, she's eating like a bird. Perhaps there's a little growth spurt happening.
No comments:
Post a Comment