Sometimes (most times) when Ella cries in the middle of the night, I really don't want to get up. I just want to cover my head with blankets and hope she stops crying. But of course, she won't stop crying because she's hungry so one of us has to get up. BUT, once I stumble over to the cradle and see that little, wiggly, fabric pile with big blue eyes staring up at me and crazy bed head...I just melt and am so glad I'm up to see her.
Just another sign that my baby is growing up. We no longer have to keep mittens on her at all times to keep her from clawing her pretty pretty face. Even though I haven't trimmed her nails in a few days, clearly making her fingers weapons of mass destruction (just ask my neck or arms) she hasn't clawed her face. I think she's starting to "get it."
No comments:
Post a Comment