It's official - Ella slept through the night. She's been sleeping well leading up to last night. She has a little bedtime routine where she gets a bottle, pjs, lotion and a book around 9 (give or take an hour depending on her mood). She goes to bed in her crib and we move her to her cradle when we go to bed around 11-12 and she takes another bottle.
Last night, Loran moved her, had her bottle all ready to go, but she slept through the move. He didn't even swaddle her up. We figured she start fussing around midnight or so and we'd feed her then. Of course, I had to grab another blanket to cover her with, I couldn't stand not having some sort of blanket on her.
Well, she just woke up at 6:15 to eat!
She's like a real baby now.
This would explain the fussing through church. We had to take in service from the parent/child room for the first time. Loran ducked out with her and I met him up there after I'd gathered our coats and carseat. I was shocked by how many people were actually up there. There's a bunch of chairs and a couch all pointed towards the church service projected on a big screen. Then there are toy boxes along the perimeter, little furniture and blankets with babies on them all over the place. I think if you were to plan ahead and score the couch, church would be that much awesomer!
She also fussed through dinner at Decoys. Luckily, we must have had that look of bothersome, loud family and they practically seated us in a closet in the very corner of the restaurant. Behind my head was a server's station, fire exit and every high chair Decoys owns. Our waitress was nice though. And in Ella's defense, she was hungry and tired and she wasn't that bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment