Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hot Momma

Yesterday I made some Fiesta Salsa for my aunt. It involves a lot of chopping of peppers.

Last night, as I was screwing the lid on a fresh bottle of expressed milk, I noticed there was something green floating in the milk. I fished it out with a knife and lo and behold...it was a chunk of jalepeno pepper!

I'm sure the milk is fine, it was probably stuck in the bottle from when I washed dishes. I'd rinsed knives off as I was chopping and one piece was probably was still stuck in the food catcher when I washed all of the bottles. I feel kind of bad, but at the same time, I'm not about to throw out five ounces of milk!

I think I'm going to try to repack our suitcases. If we could get rid of one bag, our life would be much easier. Ella has way too much stuff!

No comments: