Thursday, February 28, 2008

Scary Lady


It seems whenever I go days without posting, as soon as I post once, there are suddenly many things to add.


Tonight, I was at a Historical Society meeting with Ella, at a restaurant. This woman came up to Ella, who was over my shoulder, and was inches from her face and started talking to her. Now, this woman was a bit made up, and had the gravely I've-been-smoking-since-I-was-12 voice. Ella just started screaming! It's the first time she's ever reacted negatively towards someone talking to her. The lady even said she had a deep voice that probably scared her...haha! I told her Ella was just grumpy at that time of night, but I think it was the actual lady!


When she walked away, I pulled Ella onto my lap so she could look at me. She immediately stopped crying and just looked at me with a pout and little tears in her eyes. It was pretty funny.

No comments: