"Luckily" I happened upon a clearance sale at Children's Place and she now has these pajamas in various sizes and colors for the next two years. Last night, she wore the pink version for the first time. Her feet don't make it to the foot area...so I've got time!
I feel like a bad mommy. Last night, we went to church, which Ella did great in. During the last minute she squaked, which my dad heard from several rows up and place as being his granddaughter. Anyway, upon arriving, we took her right out of her carseat and placed her in the Ergo carrier and proceeded into church. Well, after the service we took her out of the carrier to visit with people and never put her back in to walk to the car. By then, the sun was setting and it was a bit windy. I held her against me and wrapped my coat around her, but I still feel horrible that she didn't have a coat. It was really her first time outside not being in her snowsuit or her carseat. Live and learn. Of course, she didn't seem to care.
This picture cracks me up because she looks like a prop baby.
Best part of this blog: being able to brag about how cute my baby is because this is a blog devoted to her! Time for me to go back to bed. Sounds like Ella is being a big of a show-pony for Loran during this feeding. She's quite vocal right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment