I purchased a mom/baby workout DVD from Target the other day. Yesterday I decided to try it with Ella after her afternoon nap and feeding, thinking she'd be in the mood. It is a 50 minute workout broken into small sessions so you can do pieces here and there and your baby is part of it.
I might actually like working out again!
I was on my back and had Ella up on my legs like an airplane. She LOVED it. She was laughing. Like belly laughter which she hasn't done before! I would then start laughing and both of us were just hysterical. That was the ab workout! She also liked being bounced on my knee like a horse, more laughter. I was so excited to show Loran when he got home, but then she was nearing the end of her workout enjoyment and I could only get smiles from her. By the time the baby session came around where it's just focusing on baby, she was ready to be done! She even went to bed early. I think exercising wore her out.
Today I think we'll walk because it's supposed to be the nicest day of the week. But tomorrow, more crazy laughing workout!
I might actually like working out again!
I was on my back and had Ella up on my legs like an airplane. She LOVED it. She was laughing. Like belly laughter which she hasn't done before! I would then start laughing and both of us were just hysterical. That was the ab workout! She also liked being bounced on my knee like a horse, more laughter. I was so excited to show Loran when he got home, but then she was nearing the end of her workout enjoyment and I could only get smiles from her. By the time the baby session came around where it's just focusing on baby, she was ready to be done! She even went to bed early. I think exercising wore her out.
Today I think we'll walk because it's supposed to be the nicest day of the week. But tomorrow, more crazy laughing workout!
I didn't get pictures of Ella in her barrettes because when she'd woken up from her nap, they'd fallen out and she'd peed through her diaper and outfit so it was pj time. Here are a few cute ones though.
Dorm baby - Ella relaxes on Chelsey's futon in the dorm. This was right before she took a massive poop and stunk up the entire room. Chelsey had her face plastered to the open window to try to survive!
This is how we found Ella this weekend. Over the course of the night she'd somehow scooted all the way back and turned 90 degrees and lost a sock in the process. She's got place to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment