Yesterday we were at our ECFE class and I kept bopping Ella on the nose with a hippo hand puppet. She loved this thing and I think she actually giggled! It was a new sound I hadn't heard before and she was smiling when it happened. The other women there ohhhed and ahhhed over how cute her laugh was. Me, being the sensitive, caring mom I am replied with, "Is that what that was? She's never made that sound before!" I spent the day trying to recreate that gurgly sound, but apparently I'm not as funny as a hippo hand puppet.
She also decided that she needed to talk during my Bible study this morning. Luckily, she slept through the video and just jabbered during our small group time. It was pretty cute though.
Plus, she's wearing a barrette in her hair today and looks adorable! I'll get a picture, of course!
No comments:
Post a Comment