Monday, April 28, 2008

She got me!

I'd made it four good months without getting slimed. I often like to lift her over my head and basically bench press her. It's a great arm workout and I lift her up and down and kiss her. She loves it. Today, as I had my arms outstretched, she spit up. All I could do is close my eyes and prepare for the onslaught of baby goo. She got my cheek, down my neck and all over my sweater. Of course, she was still smiling! Gotta love that girl! :)

We had snow this weekend. Suck. Last week I was able to take Ella for a walk in short sleeves. She loved it. Today, she was bundled up again. She loves being covered with her Twins blanket, I think partially because she enjoys the challenge of kicking it off...

Ella has also figured out how to turn in her saucer. She keeps turning to face the wall and play with the cup holder on her saucer. She's so emo.

No comments: