Ella continues to be more mobile in her crib. She's all over the place, it's pretty funny. Of course, no one ever sees her moving since it happens on such a small scale, but over the course of a nap or night, she gets somewhere. I started giving her a little bear/blanket thing and she LOVES it. She'll immediately grab it, hug it and chew on it. I've been calling it Chewy Bear. It's already kind of slimy and gross after two days.
Ella has been in a little bit of a sleep funk since her shots. A few days prior to the shots, she was sleeping through the night about 12 hours. She's been getting up once or twice since Monday. Today she made it until 5:30 am so maybe we're getting back to schedule.
Yesterday I was a naughty mom and gave her a pacifier in a move of desperation. She was melting down after an afternoon of non-naps and I had to go get Loran from the bus stop. She fell asleep within minutes of being in the car and she didn't even want the pacifier so I think it's safe to say we're over that hurdle. I suppose I should just throw them away but part of me wants to hold on to that little bit of babyhood.
Ella's naps were off yesterday because we met up with friends. We were at the mall and Ella just could not nap, there was too much to see! She has to be awake and see everything that's going on. It's so hard for her to even rest her head on my shoulder because she might miss something. Today she's having a normal nap day and she's living it up.
The toy master - one in each hand and one in the mouth!
Ella with the boys - everyone models their carseats
Hiding under the Chewy Bear
No comments:
Post a Comment