Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Picture Update

Ella continues to be awesome. Here's a recap of what's been happening in pictures. This upcoming weekend, we'll be going to Shawano so Ella can meet Loran's grandpa and Ruth and next weekend we'll be off to Colorado. She has a very busy travel schedule.



We (I) finally mustered up the courage to throw out the pacifiers. We kept two emergency pacifiers for flights/insane craziness but she really doesn't show any interest in them now that she has Chewy Bear. (Which we found a back-up of online). Here's a picture of the four that were thrown out. It makes me sad to see them go since they're a piece of Ella's babyness.

Ella had her dedication at church on Saturday. We had a lot of family attend and Ella did great! She was pretty tired out after being in Kid-O-Deo (she has a lot of fun in nursery) but she woke up in time to party for about an hour...then she went to bed.




It was/is warm today! It's already in the 70s as I type this. Ella was able to relive Hawaii and have bare feet and sunblock! We did a photo shoot by the pansies and she loved touching/ripping the flowers, she thinks they're pretty neat!
Oh man, she's awake from her nap and I haven't even had a chance to eat lunch yet! I'll let her babble for a bit in her crib while I quickly eat something!

No comments: