Monday, May 12, 2008

Road trippin' Ella

This weekend we went to Shawano, Wisconsin so Ella could visit Loran's grandparents. She was a great traveller and slept most of the five hours. She was a hit at Emma Krumbees where we stopped to eat lunch and just an all around charmer. She then turned into the amazing No Sleep Baby on Saturday, staying awake from 2p - 8:30, napping for about 10 minutes. She did sleep through the entire night and didn't even wake up in the middle of the night to chat. That was a good start to Mother's Day.

I received a cute frame for my first Mother's Day. Loran is most proud that he remembered that I'd wanted it. I also got out of diaper duty yesterday! Yay!

Today was Ella's last day of school. We'll miss it so much! Everyone was there. I wish I'd taken a picture.

Ella's fussing in my lap, so it's time to feed her. I need to trim her claws before she scratches me to death. Now I can only do it when she's sleeping. Baby Wolverine rages on!

No comments: