Monday, May 12, 2008

She's havin' a baby

Betsy and I found out today that our doctor is pregnant and due in June. Not a half hour earlier, we'd been talking about how she needs to get pregnant soon or hold off a few years so she'd be around when we have our second babies...score!

We jogged today for the first time. We both survived and Ella slept through most of it. The other parts she just made owl noises.

When we were in Wisconsin, Ella didn't talk up a storm like she usually does at night. Typically, she wakes up around 4 am, talks for an hour then falls back to sleep. She practices all kinds of noises at this time. In Wisconsin, she didn't make a peep and then when she woke up in the morning, it's like she knew that Loran and I were also in the room and she just whispered. She was also doing this cute thing where I would say her name, and she'd growl in response and smile. She's becoming so talkative and makes such funny noises.

I got her nails clipped at the end of her nap, Baby Wolverine is no more...at least for a few days!

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Score is right! I'm so glad she's pregnant now and we should be safe when we get pregnant again!