We just realized that we left Chewy, Ella's beloved bear, at church! Luckily, we have a back up. We'll have to go rescue Chewy from the 0-6 month room at church tomorrow.
We tried giving Ella her rice cereal with diluted apple juice rather than formula. She wasn't enjoying the rice cereal at all. She would make sour faces, gag and yesterday she projectile vomited it at me. It was a hit with apple juice! She ate everything in her bowl (a first) and was jonesin' for more! She really wants it in her mouth, but doesn't quite realize she needs to OPEN her mouth. So, she sits there whining for more with her lips pursed. She'll take the tip of the spoon and start sucking really hard as if she's trying to Hoover the food in. When I finally get her to open a little, I shove as much in as I can and then she smiles.
Ella is very close to rolling over. She can get to her side. Here's a pic of her sleeping on her side, with Chewy.
No comments:
Post a Comment