Friday, June 20, 2008

Nobody Puts Baby in the Corner

Ella went to her first Marketfest last night and enjoyed people watching and dancing with Daddy. She also got a big kick out of our friends' dog - Bear!


Ella is off to NYC tomorrow and ready to go!


This is a baby who is looking for more food.


She was trying pretty hard to get into this baby food...gnawing away.


Here she is at 6 months old!!
Happy 1/2 birthday Ella! Thanks for giving us an amazing half year with you! :)

2 comments:

Midwestgirl said...

Good grief she is so darn cute! I can't hardly wait for you guys to come down here for your visit. I told Jake that I was excited and that I may become BFF's with your baby. In a good way of course. ;-)

Unknown said...

What a doll! You would already have a NYC shirt for her to wear! :) I hope you had a fun get-a-way. WOW, 6 months - it goes way too fast. I love the pictures!!