Thursday, July 10, 2008

Wolverine Attacks!

Monday night was a peaceful night in the Gutt household. A nice rain was falling outside and we'd just settled Ella into bed. All was quiet.

And then...

SCREAMING!!! SCREAMING!!! MORE SCREAMING!!!

Loran and I went running to Ella's room from opposite sides of the house, we burst through the door, flip the light on full force (it's a dimmer) and see blood on Ella's cheek. She scratched herself. She never cried when she'd claw her face as a newborn, but now, she's strong. She drew a lot of blood and she screamed again when we tried to clean it off. It must have stung. Poor baby. Poor heart. Poor grey hairs.

Here's a photo her her newest scratch and I think you can see her teeth!

And some funny videos
Ella with hiccups

Any guesses what's happening here?

1 comment:

Midwestgirl said...

OHMYGOD! I know exactly what that was! I've been there numerous times, with other peoples children, lucky me. That was so funny!