Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Dog Days of Ellaness

Today is a sweltering 90 degrees and humid so Ella and I decided to fill up the plastic pool she recieved from Huebsch's and swim. We lasted outside for about 10 minutes, but it was fun anyway!



Here are some pics of Ella opening her gift from Spiro. Spiro is a cute little boy who lives in Chicago. I know his mom through the private message board a bunch of us started from Baby Center. I was able to meet Deanna in person along with Spiro who shares the same birthday as Ella! Ella stayed with my parents while we were in Chicago for the wedding of our two great friends Lillian and Andrew whom we knew in Connecticut. We were also able to catch up with our best friends Dillon and Amy who were also sans kids for the weekend. It was so nice to have a relaxing weekend away and know Ella was in good hands. I only cried a little bit upon leaving her for the first time. This weekend she'll get to be with Loran's parents as we attend another wedding!

Christy, Spiro and Deanna

For me?

I love books!

And some keys to the car! Hopefully the Audi!


Max & Lauren, Don, Dillon & Amy, Loran & Christy
Not pictured: Zachary, Matthew and Ella who should have all been in bed at this time, hundreds of miles away!

1 comment:

Annie said...

She's so beautiful. Her hair has grown so much just in the five days between picture posts!