What a ham!
Ella spent the weekend with Nana and Papa so Loran and I could attend the wedding of Adam and Stacy. We had a great time and it seems that Ella did too! In fact, when we left Ella off, she had two teeth. We apparently picked up a newer model as she now comes with three teeth. Ella is the proud owner of her very own left top tooth. I think she got it on Friday because she was a little fussy and needy, not to mention drooly. I just didn't notice it until Sunday.
Here's the week in pictures!
Cannonball!
Ella and Loran play on the floor during the wedding rehearsal.
Daddy and Mommy have the night off!
Lance, Ahnika, Ellen and Cully came to visit!
1 comment:
Hambino. Awesome.
She is so cute! My Ella is so jealous of the teeth- all three of them!
Post a Comment