Not hers, mine. I feel like Ella is ready to part with her infant seat. I've taken the last head support out as she's been resting her neck on it and her little feet dangle from the end of the seat. She's far too heavy for me to carry her around in it so anytime we arrive anywhere, even if she's sleeping, I've been waking her up and taking her out. Unless it's at home, then I schlepp her in. We have her next seats, but it seems so monumental to pack away the infant carrier. Seven and a half months ago, she was just a little pile in the seat, now she's a monster!
This is the day she came home from the hospital. Compare the distance between the shoulder pads, chest strap and buckle to the below distances...
And today!
2 comments:
That was a particularly powerful visual demonstration. Whoa!
I may have written basically the same comment here before, but I'll say it again -- I love looking at your blog (I do it basically whenever I'm reminded by your occasional lj updates) and seeing how Ella is similar to or different from Mark and William (my nephews) in her development. She was born about a month later, but the boys were a bit over two months early, so the comparison is weird. She has teeth and they do not, but they've been rolling and scooting for a while, and it seems like she isn't doing that stuff. She can handle finger food and...I'm not so sure about Mark and William's fine motor movement. All three just got new car seats. I think she can sit better than Mark and William can, but all of them are about as good at standing (need a bit of help). And it sounds like they're all talking without saying anything. ;-) It's so fun to watch them grow up!
Post a Comment