Then...
I took Ella to get her 9 month photos done. She was doing well. Had a little stranger anxiety with the photographer, but pulled it together. I went to change her outfit and took her diaper off to replace it with a cloth diaper that matched her dress. While the diaper was off, pee, everywhere...all over the counter that I was using as a changing table. And when I thought she'd finished, more came! I was using the Pamper as a shield - it was insane!
Ella and I headed home to do our own photo shoot which was fun, but Ella was not in a super smiley mood.
Here's our breakfast picture, if you look closely, you can see the unibrow made out of cereal!
Ella went to church daycare today while I went to Bible study. She did great. No stranger anxiety. She napped for an hour amidst the chaos and was so excited to watch everyone. It was very cute. I don't think she wanted to leave. That makes me feel good. I missed her the whole time even though we were in the same building.
Tomorrow she has her 9 month doctor visit with our new doctor!
No comments:
Post a Comment