Ella had beets today for the first time. She was all excited to try them. The jury is still out on whether she actually liked them.
Yay! New food!
Willing herself to swallow!
During our weekly photo, Stollen came to hang out.


I'm leaving today for a girl's weekend. I'm really excited. We're heading up to an island on Lake Superior. It definitely won't be warm - but it will be fun to be in a condo,
scrapbooking and hanging out. And, there seems to be a gas fireplace, whirlpool tubs and the condo overlooks the water so it will be so relaxing. It is the first time that I'll be away from Ella and
Loran together.
Loran and I went to Chicago without Ella but now it's just me gone while they hang out.
Loran's a great dad, so no worries there. I'll just miss them. I'd thought about bringing up some pictures of them to look at, then I realized, duh...I'm working on Ella's scrapbook. There are plenty (thousands) of pictures of them! :)
I put a Post-It over Ella's changing table warning
Loran that Ella might have red poop from the beets - I think it's fair to warn him when he's flying solo for an entire weekend. That's one of those things that could really throw you off your game.
I'm sure going to miss them.
1 comment:
who looks like a cabbage patch kid? ella does, that's who.
Post a Comment