Monday, November 17, 2008

Snow Baby

Yesterday we woke up to a dusting of snow on the ground. It was quite pretty, but was definitely getting in the way of picking up the leaves. While Loran raked/mowed up leaves, I brought Ella out in her snowsuit.


Though, I feel she bears a slight resemblance to this guy - in posture at least.


We had to swing for a bit too, but the noses were getting pretty chilly!


This snowsuit was a great deal - $7 on craigslist, like new. But, it's 24 mo. so Ella fills about half of it! She looks like a giant pink Peep in it. I love it!!


So, she's still not crawling, but her pivoting has expanded to clockwise as well as counterclockwise. She can't pull herself up onto furniture yet, but if you stand her up to something, she'll hold on and stand. She's even brave enough to let go with one hand to reach for things on the table.
It's amazing what can happen in a year.




No comments: