Ella's fever finally broke yesterday afternoon. I joked that she left her cold at Target. She was miserable until we went to Target, but of course, Target has healing powers and she came home with some spunk. I couldn't even get her to take a nap, she had too much to do. She's still battling the runny nose, but not as bad and the second molar is almost completely in...luckily!
I gave Ella some Tylenol yesterday and accidentally bumped her second molar/gums with the medicine dropper. I felt *so* bad as she screamed and cried at me. Heart breaking. I'm glad today is looking up a bit. We're still going to lay low so she can get rest. We have to kick this sickness.
Of course, it's hard to relax when you have a wild animal stalking you...
Who eventually bites you and leaves you with a happy face bite mark!
No comments:
Post a Comment