I've learned some moves to do with her, a couple of them involve swinging her around in blankets, so that should be fun!
After the trauma that was PT, Ella took a bath and put her Easter dress on so she could go to the mall to meet the big man - Mr. E. Bunny.
We lucked out, there was no line and while I was nervous that Ella would freak out at the giant over sized, moving rabbit. She was actually loving him. She was waving and laughing at him. Then I sat her in the lap and she'd look up at him, stroke his fur. We couldn't really get her to smile, she was too busy studying him. All of this from the same child who wouldn't touch a ball in PT - in her own living room and would fuss with the therapist who she knows - yet, she's perfectly happy to be in a strange place, in the lap of a humongous rabbit. Crazy.

This just in, Ella just ate a piece of strawberry I'd put on a fork for her! That's impressive!
A fork outtake...
And a success!
Seafood....get it....see, food!
Who replaced my baby with a toddler-type person?

No comments:
Post a Comment