Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Proud Momma

I love how I can go a week with nothing to post, then it rains posts...

But, I can't not brag on Ella's therapy accomplishments. She's growing by leaps and bounds. Today, while playing with Annetta, aside from being a total chatter-box and trying to mimic everything we were saying, Ella did something she's never been able to do. Ella, picked up a ball and put it in the shape sorter - completely by herself!! She only did it once, but she did it!


She's letting her therapists play with her and touch her. No more tears! She's loving the attention and is now showing off for them.

I'm so proud of my little girl!! Even when I have to clean up the mess created by my little tornado - it's completely worth it to see her move and explore her little world.


Ella loves her swimming lessons, and I love the warm therapy pool!


My little helper loves to read books in the kitchen with me, hasn't discovered the unlocked Tupperware cupboard, but does have a vendetta against the rug. I sweep the floor a lot more now!

1 comment:

Midwestgirl said...

I can just about hear the joy in your voice as I read this! Way to go Ella!