I just ordered $45* worth of shoe inserts for Ella. They're called HotDog. So to top it off, we have to go to Stride Rite to get her little dogs some nice shoes that will fit her special inserts. That will probably cost about $45.
In the end, Ella's feet will cost us about $90.
My shoes don't even cost that much...and I wear my shoes a lot longer. Kids. Sheesh.
In other news, we're looking at getting Ella into baby modeling. She has to start pulling her weight around here if it's going to cost $90 to get her to walk/stand properly. Plus, who wouldn't want to see their baby in a Target ad. Yep, I'm becoming one of *those* mothers. But, I still watch Toddlers and Tiaras with DISGUST - so I'm not completely lOoPy!
Ella had another great PT session, except when she pinched her fingers in the piggy bank toy. She did get to "paint" on our storm door with shaving cream - so that was fun!
* Hopefully covered under our Health Savings Account - hey, they cover bandages, they should cover orthopedic hot dogs, right?
1 comment:
The stride rite in Maplewood is going out of business. We're heading there tomorrow night. Not sure how much they have left, but thought I would pass this along to you. Also, they have a stride rite outlet at Albertville. We go to the one in Rosedale Mall!
Post a Comment