Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Kneelers

Ella pulled up to kneeling along the couch. That's a first. And only a few days shy of 18 months...

Hey, progress is progress! She hardly wants to even be on the ground now that she can do circles around the interior of the house while walking.

Loran left for Chicago on Sunday afternoon while Ella was napping and returned last night, late. Ella hasn't seen him since Sunday morning and I'm starting to feel like a single mom and quite worn out. Even though I had a pretty good energy level going, unlike the previous days, I'm ready for him to get home for the night! Ugh - I'm beat! Ella's wearing me out and Bearclaw just seals the deal.

I've gained three pounds, according to the gym scale. I have to stop eating everything that is within arm's reach. Of course, I've got some bloat going on today, so that's probably part of it. I'm sure that's it!

No comments: