I have lots to update from out trip to San Francisco - but that's going to require me to make some slide shows and I don't have that kind of time right now.
But, I just had the scare of my life with Ella. I was getting dinner started and was about to run downstairs to get some noodles when I heard the cute little sounds of Ella crawling around - ABOVE ME! The stinker climbed all of the stairs, quickly and was upstairs! I dropped the stuff I had in my hand to take to the basement, hurdled over the gate to the basement stairs and hauled upstairs as fast as I could.
Thank God she didn't fall like she did last week. Last week she'd only navigated up two stairs - not 12! YIKES!
Currently, the gate I would normally use to cover those stairs is blocking access to the bathroom during my remodel. Time to break out gate three, or break Ella's legs.
No comments:
Post a Comment