And the nursery, ready for some personalization and a new occupant.
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Ella's Big Girl Room
We've completed Ella's room and she moved in last week. I was prepared for some teary bedtimes and nap times, but so far, it's been a breeze. I think it helps that most night, because of our traveling, Ella isn't sure where she's going to sleep. But, she has barely even ventured into the nursery, except to pull some books off the shelf. She's perfectly happy in her new room. Yay! It also helps that she's in a crib still. Auntie Chelsey's old crib - gnaw marks and all.


Why yes, we do now change diapers on our old kitchen cart. And the shelf above it was a towel holder in our bathroom.
The toy box I created. I put lots of toys in it, but never showed Ella that it opened. She's been using it as a table and finally figured out it opened on Friday - we had a few days of clean.
And the nursery, ready for some personalization and a new occupant.
And the nursery, ready for some personalization and a new occupant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love love love the colors of Ella's big girl room! Pink and brown together are two of favorites!
Ella's new room looks great!
Post a Comment