I picked Loran up from work on the way down to the scan. I was scanned by the instructor and two students. It was really interesting because everything was explained as to what we were seeing, how they were doing it and what they were looking for. Granted, I was on the table for 45 minutes, but even I feel like I learned a lot! Too bad every scan can't be that informative.
When we arrived, Lily was very active and continued to be for the first half of the scan, eventually settling down. But did do a flip mid-scan which was a good learning opportunity for the students as to how to document that in their post scan notes. Lily is still breech (not a big deal at this point) so her presenting part for each scan was always her butt...that's kinda funny. And she was still a girl. She also likes to have her arms above her head like Ella. And to prove her stubbornness, she proudly showed off her heart perfectly. Obviously knowing that this scan wouldn't end up in her record.
Here are a few more pics. And, according to my ticker, there are 100 days left to February 13th!
Profile
Hand up to her face - shy?
Profile, but looking slightly towards us so you can see the two eyes, nose, far cheek and chin.This might be our last chance to see her before birth. Or, if her current heart pics are deemed inadequate, we may have one more scan...I'm not going to count the one you get in labor that just checks to make sure there's a head coming first and not butt cheeks.
And for all of you following along at home, the potty is scheduled to be delivered via UPS tomorrow. This new saga should provide some entertainment.
And for all of you following along at home, the potty is scheduled to be delivered via UPS tomorrow. This new saga should provide some entertainment.

1 comment:
I'm interested to see how Ella's potty training goes. Preston got a potty chair and loved it for about a week then lost interest. Nothing ever came out of it though, or I guess you'd say into it. :) Ella definitely sounds more ready though, that is exciting! I'm a little jealous because I was hoping to avoid double diaper duty which it looks like you might. Lucky!
Post a Comment